Multiple organizations use data from MHDO for a variety of analytic purposes. Most of these analyses must be made public as a condition of the use of MHDO data. Below are reports and analyses using our data.
- Healthcare Associated Infections in Maine, 2018 Annual Report prepared by the Maine Quality Forum in collaboration with the Maine CDC and Muskie. - May 2018
- Final Evaluation Report of the Maine Patient Centered Medical Home Pilot 2010-2012 prepared by the Muskie School of Public Service for the Maine Quality Forum - November 2016
- Healthcare Associated Infections in Maine, 2016 Annual Report prepared by the Maine Quality Forum in collaboration with the ME-CDC and Muskie. - April 2016
Estimation of Agricultural and Logging Injury Incidence in Maine Using Electronic Administrative Data Sets published 4/23/15 in the Journal of Agromedicine - by
Erika E. Scott, Nicole L. Krupa, Melissa Horsman & Paul L. Jenkins
Geographic Access to Interventional Cardiology Services in Maine In preparation for Heart & Lung: the Journal of Acute and Critical Care - by
James P. Rhudy, Jr., Anne W. Alexandrov, E. Kristi’ina Hyrkas, Rita A. Jablonski-Jaudon, Erica R. Pryor, Henry E. Wang, and Marie A. Bakitas
Healthcare Associated Infections in Maine, 2015 Annual Report prepared by the Maine Quality Forum in collaboration with the ME-CDC and Muskie. - June 2015
- Healthcare Associated Infections in Maine, 2014 Annual Report prepared by the Maine Quality Forum in
collaboration with the ME-CDC and Muskie.
- 2013 Annual Health report Card
- Kids Count 2013
Healthcare Associated Infections in Maine, 2013 Annual Report prepared by Dirigo Health Agency/Maine Quality Forum
Maine Health Management Coalition / Onpoint Health Data: Hospital Cost Comparison, January 2013
Analytic Models to Identify Patients at Risk for Prescription Opioid Abuse - published in The American Journal of Managed Care, Vol. 15, Issue 12, December 2009, Pages 891-906.
All-Payer Analysis of Variation in Healthcare in Maine, Conducted on behalf of Dirigo Health Agency’s Maine Quality Forum & The Advisory Council on Health Systems Development April, 2009
The Epidemiology of Case Fatality Rates for Suicide in the Northeast
from the Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA. Published in the Annals of Emergency Medicine, Vol. 43, Issue 6, June 2004, Pages 723–730.
Management of Adult Splenic Injury: A 20 Year Perspective as presented at the 83rd Annual Meeting of the New England Surgical Society, September 2002.
Decreasing Incidence of Burn Injury in a Rural State - published in Injury Prevention, Vol. 6, Issue 4, 2000, Pages 259-262.